UCDSB seeks public input on draft 2019-2020 school year calendar
The Upper Canada District School Board (UCDSB) has released a draft of its 2019-2020 school year calendar and is looking for your help.
Key points include:
• A school year that runs from September 3, 2019 to June 26, 2020, with classes starting on September 4, 2019 and ending on June 25, 2020. Please note that a Professional Activity Day is proposed for Tuesday, September 3, 2019 to support staff planning and final preparation for the new school year.
• Semester 1 will run from September 3, 2019 to January 30, 2020.
• Semester 2 will begin on January 31, 2019 and end on June 26, 2020.
• Christmas break will run from December 23, 2019 to January 3, 2020.
• March break is scheduled from March 16, 2020 to March 20, 2020.
The deadline for public feedback is March 1, 2019. You can view and download the draft school year calendar online on the UCDSB website by clicking or tapping here, or contact Jennifer Lloyd at 613-342-0371 ext. 1183 or email@example.com for a PDF copy.
Feedback from the consultation and any adjustments to the draft of the proposed calendar will be brought forward to the Board of Trustees in late March. The calendar requires the approval of the Board of Trustees and must be submitted to the Ministry of Education for their authorization by May 1, 2019.
Copyright © 2018 Lake 88. All rights reserved.