Download your COVID-19 Vaccine Receipt here
Ontario’s proof of vaccination plan is now in effect.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is now required to access non-essential businesses.
The first stage requires us to have our vaccine receipt saying we have had both shots. You would have been emailed it after your second shot, or been given a printout.
The province says the certificate approach focuses on higher-risk indoor public settings where face coverings cannot always be worn and includes:
- Restaurants and bars (excluding outdoor patios, as well as delivery and takeout);
- Nightclubs (including outdoor areas of the establishment);
- Meeting and event spaces, such as banquet halls and conference/convention centres;
- Facilities used for sports and fitness activities and personal fitness training, such as gyms, fitness and recreational facilities with the exception of youth recreational sport;
- Sporting events;
- Casinos, bingo halls and gaming establishments;
- Concerts, music festivals, theatres and cinemas;
- Strip clubs, bathhouses and sex clubs;
When you go to one of the places requiring the certificate, just show the receipt and you’re good to go.
You can even download it to a mobile device like your phone and show it that way.