Possible COVID-19 exposure at Bean car dealership in Carleton Place
The Leeds Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit says fi you visited Bean Chevrolet Buick GMC at 375 McNeely Ave in Carleton Place from November 13th to 27th, you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
If that includes you, here’s what they want you to do:
- Monitor for symptoms carefully, even mild ones.
- Testing is recommended if you had any symptom of COVID-19 since November 13. If you have/had symptoms:
- Continue with public health precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice physical distancing – stay 2 meters (6 feet) away from people in public areas
- Wear a face covering: Minimum of 2 layers of material; 3 will provide further protection when you cannot stay 6 feet away from people out in public – and in indoor public spaces as required
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer after being in touch with others or handling anything from outside your home
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or into your arm, not your hands
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Infectious Diseases Program, at 1-800-660-5853 extension 2222
The health unit says that if you need more information, visit www.healthunit.org/coronavirus or call 1-800-660-5853 x2499.